What the memes cannot cover, the blog will uncover.
Insights on life, church, and the bible.
No TIME
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Time management is all you need for college. Right now I am so rushing for time. I do not think I will have time to even blog as often as I did before....Haiz....
Just to be clear, when I said relationships I did not limit myself to just boyfriend/girlfriend but to every kind of possible relationships in this world. Relationships are always worth restoring. They are what matters most in life. Relationship with God,friends, siblings, with your boss, parents, soul mate, wife, children, etc. They build bridges between each other. If your live as a hermit, live within the shadows, think your are better off alone, then you wont grow. We can only grow in a community where we learn from our mistakes, humble ourselves,....wait getting off point here. Life is all about love. Love is the most powerful thing. We should learn how to love . For me, I would like to be in the ministry of restoring relationships. For those who do not know what ministry means, it means some kind of governing body or main focus in a job. For this case, governing body for restoring relationships. They are worth restoring because every relationship hold opportunities in greatness...
1. The context Before anything, do follow @malaysianchristianmemes on insta . Click here to find out what will be the best gift for my wife. I have no intention to be clickity-baity but it just happens. Now before I do expound on what I am going to say I need to define family just in case you are thinking which family rejected him?. Family does include immediate and community and yes I love my family so much. To say one accepted me is not to say the other didn't. Nonetheless, I am alluding to a key point within a family culture of success that varies from one to another. Before I begin, I want to humbly point out that we are a broken broken society. The world is a broken society. Where their god is their belly. Their desires are what they want and what the world offers. And their achievements go as far as only what the eyes see. So bear with me readers as I carefully express the culture. However, I will mainly focus on two events and both with...
We....are.....only...human. We are nothing but a lump of clay. We are imperfect in many ways yet beautiful. Everyone has their own problems not only you. If you observe a little more, you will see that everyone wants someone beside them when they are sad, everyone just wants company, everyone needs answers, everyone is searching for the right thing, not only you. We continue to do wrong, and judge, condemn, compare, be ignorant, be insensitive and lose ourselves along the way. We are only HUMAN and no doubt we all need help. Remind yourselves that no one is in control. We cannot control the circumstances that happens to us. Everyone has their own little cry in their hearts that needs to be mended. We get hurt, we have broken families, we all get lonely, we all have trouble letting go, we all go through SHIT. All of us go through all of this at some point in life. But is the answer to get all worked up over it? Be depressed? Get mad? Act as if e...
Comments
Post a Comment